- Choose You Targets Wisely - Identifying legitimate reviewers – those with the technical knowledge and access to systems capable of testing your hardware, software or service – is challenging. Many enterprise IT reviewers work for small consulting firms that specialize in a particular category of product analysis. They may publish their own results or partner with larger firms or IT media outlets. Before you commit to working with a reviewer, find out if they have ever tested products in your particular space, and if they have an existing relationship with any of your competitors.
- Find Your Evangelist – Identify someone in your company (client), preferably a customer-interfacing engineer (sales support, service) who will be available, often on very short notice, to answer very technical questions. Find someone who has hands-on experience with the product and has a modicum of interpersonal communications skill. We haven’t seen a technical review yet where the reviewer doesn’t have multiple conversations with the client during the review process. When you’re done with the review, buy this person an expensive dinner, they will have most likely saved your bacon.
- Provide Your Own Results – Obviously, the reviewer will only publish their own results. But given the complexity of enterprise-class IT products, we’ve found that most reviewers appreciate understanding how the product should perform, and will almost appreciate any benchmarking data we can provide. Keep in mind, the level of data provided needs to go beyond the data sheet spec.
- Understanding the Testing Methodology – First question to ask a reviewer is how this product will be tested. If your product is hardware, you’ll need to understand the test application environment, e.g., VMware, Oracle, SQL Server; if it’s software, you’ll need to know the hardware architecture and/or network topology. You’ll need to line-up your product’s capabilities with reviewers who follow those categories where you’ll perform the best. If you don’t know how your product will be tested, you may be in for a very rude awakening when the review hits.
- Close Communications – If you’ve established a good working relationship with the reviewer, he or she may be willing to share their results with you before they’re published. Unlike the consumer world where a reviewer uses the product like a customer would, enterprise IT reviewers are almost always limited in their ability mirror real world operating conditions. So to ensure that their results are credible, they often are willing discuss them with the vendor beforehand. This can be a terrific opportunity to correct any obvious errors or work with the review to position the results accurately.
Seven Social Media Segments
Ventolin Dosage, We’ve recently had conversations with several clients about terms to best describe what (at least for the moment) we’re referring to when we say “social media.” Five or six years ago social media and the blogosphere were pretty much synonymous. Today, depending on who you ask, social media might mean a social network like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn; or a consumer reviews site or forum like Amazon, Yelp or Trip Advisor; or a technical social community; or a reporter’s blog included in the online version of a newspaper like The New York Times; or a specialized community like Pinterest; or, or, or… I think you get the point.
The term “social media” has become an umbrella term; its common denominator – whether network, blog, Ventolin long term, community, Online buying Ventolin hcl, forum or website – is the opportunity for an ongoing, open, multi-directional and transparent dialogue, Ventolin price, versus the monologue-based nature of traditional media. Buy Ventolin no prescription, For the purposes of efficient communications, not technical definitions, we offer up the following list of seven social media categories, purchase Ventolin.
- Social Networks – Well known examples include Facebook, Taking Ventolin, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, purchase Ventolin online no prescription, Google+, Real brand Ventolin online, Bebo, MySpace, and Friendster. Social networks allow anyone and increasingly any business to build their own communities, Ventolin maximum dosage, communicate in almost every virtual format, Ventolin without prescription, and at the same time be a part of the network’s overall community (making several social networking founders billionaires.) Social networks have rules.
- Blogs – From consumer technology blogs like Gizmodo and Engadget, to mommy blogs like MamaSaid and ManicMommies, to news blogs like The Huffington Post, Ventolin pictures, or PR/social media blogs like WaltCast (shameless plug), Ventolin blogs, blogs are written and maintained by an individual or group, generally designed to discuss an issue of interest, underscore a business focus, purchase Ventolin for sale, or to become an advertising medium.
- Consumer Generated Review Sites – Many of these were first retail e-commerce sites, Ventolin reviews, Amazon being the largest, but they also include review-only sites like Yelp and Epinions. Just about every large retailer now offers the opportunities for consumer reviews or feedback.
- Vertical or Specialized Social Networks – Chances are if you’re aware of one it means you most likely work in a technical field or are a tech geek at heart. A great example is Walt & Company client element14, the, Ventolin interactions, the first collaborative community and electronics store for design engineers and electronics enthusiasts. Music has even gone social with the advent of Spotify’s Facebook integration.
- Consumer Forums – These sites are generally businesses with a consumer review/discussion overlay. Examples include TripAdvisor for travel, HealthGrades for medical services, and OpenTable for restaurants.
- Socialized Traditional Media – Given the advances in technology and the popularity of social media, there is very little old-school-only media left. Most daily newspapers, TV and radio news shows, and magazines have web sites that are interactive and often have blog content that is only available online.
- Socialized Vendor Web Sites – Allowing a company’s customers to review the products they purchased on those vendors’ web sites – whether positive or negative – is becoming a standard e-commerce practice. Some people might not think of these sites as truly social media, however, in many cases they meet the “dialogue” criteria.
Similar posts: Celebrex Price. Clomid Dosage. Propecia Dosage. Propecia coupon. Where can i order Clomid without prescription. Acomplia over the counter.
Trackbacks from: Ventolin Dosage. Ventolin Dosage. Ventolin Dosage. Ventolin treatment. Where can i cheapest Ventolin online. Kjøpe Ventolin på nett, köpa Ventolin online.